As one door closes on your working life, another opens to the journey of your retirement. It is important to be aware of all your options as you embark on this next phase. Your Life journey is just the beginning.
Do you have a clear picture of your future?
- Holidays overseas or around Australia.
- Play more sports (golf, tennis, bowls).
- Spend time around the house.
- Help your children / grand children.
All of the above are possible, however you need to ensure you have a sound strategy to realise your dreams. Many retirees fear enjoying life as they worry that their money will run out too early.
Do you want to live a life of abundance in retirement or day by day counting your pennies?
It is important you know all of your retirement options as there are many options to consider with retirement planning.
Have you considered the following:
- How will you pass your retirement assets to your spouse or children tax effectively?
- Are you entitled to any Centrelink Benefits or Pharmaceutical benefits?
- How much will you leave your children?
As a self-funded retiree you’ll already have some of your own funds. However, you may be entitled to additional benefits. We make sure you get everything available to you.
It’s Your Life, your retirement, and your dream.
Our goal is to ensure that you build a book of memories in your retirement years that leaves a legacy for your family to admire.
Legislative changes can be daunting and confusing. At Your Life Financial Services you will have the comfort that we always stay abreast of the technical changes and are able to inform you in a simple manner and friendly environment.